Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TUESDAY TO-DO LIST


Lately at night, in the hour or so before going to bed, I've been drawing out my to-do list for the next day like this. Here's what's on my list for today. One of my goals (ever since this post) has been to get back into doing lettering every day like I used to in high school and college. I really enjoy it, and overall it really helps me with my ideas and creativity. Doing a to-do list like this for the past few weeks has really helped me get back into it, so hopefully I'll be sharing more soon.

*I still have some buttons and crafty supplies up for grabs in my destash post below - for only the price of packing/shipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...